I know I can’t be the only one who thinks like this.
1) A garage full of snowboards ranks higher than a Ferrari
Forget about owning a Ferrari, think about how sweet it would be to have a garage full of different snowboards to ride! One for every condition and one in every camber and size.
Man, I’m excited just thinking about it… I can already picture how I’d sort the snowboards into categories and types.
2) Your definition of luxury is owning 7 pairs of snowboard socks and base layers
Most of us make do with 2-3 pairs of snowboard socks and base layers… heck, some of us make do with zero or none. That stuff is expensive!
Imagine if you had 7 sets of base layers and sock… you could wear a fresh set every day! Now that’s real luxury!
3) You look at the ad for Nikwax Basefresh and think “Ooo, I want that!”
I’m was checking my Facebook feed and I saw this post by the Nikwax fan page… next thing I know my mind has already gone to thinking “Oh man, I should totally buy that.”
4) You actually enjoy being woken up by large bombs being detonated
Is there any sign you’re in for an awesome day outside of waking up to the sound of avalanche blasts? The answer you’re looking for is no.
It’s the international ski bum signal for “You are going to slay some epic powder today!”
5) Fist bumps have replaced handshakes
When meeting non snowboard/ski friends, I have to remind myself that a fist bump is not a normal greeting.
Apparently there’s this fancy new thing called ‘handshakes’.