Looking to advance your skiing/snowboarding and maybe learn some new tricks and techniques? Great!
Below is a list of our best blogs that will teach you how to progress your riding and learn new tricks and techniques.
If you’re a snowboarder and newer to freestyle, start with ‘Snowboard Freestyle 101’, it’ll show you how to avoid bad trick tips, as well as give you a general education on freestyle lingo.
Snowboard Freestyle 101 – An Introduction To Freestyle:
- Most Trick Tips Suck & What Really Works
- How To Spot Good Snowboard Trick Tips
- Snowboard Spin Trick Definitions: What Do Names Like Cork & Cab Mean?
- Snowboard Rail Trick Definitions: Frontside, Backside & Hardway?
- Snowboard Grab Guide: What Does Each Grab Mean?
- Don’t Make Everyone Hate You – 5 Tips To Follow In The Terrain Park
General freestyle and progression tips:
- 5 Tips To Speed Up Your Progression & Learning
- The Mistake Nearly Everyone Makes – Mastering The Basics
- Becoming A Great Skier/Snowboarder – Why You Need To Fall To Improve
- How To Be A Balanced Rider – Freestyle Learning The Smart Way
- Style Vs. Progression – How Do You Put Them Together
- How To Improve Your Skiing/Snowboarding by Goal Settings
- The Fastest Learners – Want To Learn Snowboard Tricks Quickly?
Riding techniques & tips:
Jumping & spinning:
- How To Get The Right Speed For Jumps
- How To Hit Big Jumps
- How To Change Your Riding For Freestyle Jumps – Step Downs, Step Ups & True Tables
- How Do You Measure The Size & Shape Of A Jump
Buttering & flatland tricks:
How to progress & learn faster:
- Stomp Your Tricks – How To Train Your Muscle Memory
- Progressing Faster By Identifying Your Learning Style
Useful training tools:
- How To Build A Snowboard Practice Jib Box – Learn New Tricks In Your Garden
- The Best Tool For Learning New Tricks Is… The Trampoline
If there’s a guide that you’d like us to add, let me know and I’ll be happy to add it! Good luck and go stomp some tricks!