What’s in this video:
- Why most people size snowboards incorrectly
- How to size a snowboard to get the perfect fit for your style of riding
- How to use a snowboard sizing chart
- How to pick the right flex for your snowboard
- How to tell when you need a wide or mid-wide snowboard
- What snowboard shapes means and which shape is best for you
- What does camber, reverse camber, zero/flat camber and hybrid camber mean and which is best for your snowboarding
Want to download the free snowboard sizing guide?
Inside are also our guides on:
- How to choose bindings
- How to choose boots (that don’t make your feet hurt)
- How to choose gloves
- How to choose goggles and lenses
- How to choose a helmet
- How to choose outerwear
- How to choose clothing for layering (to stay warm on the ski slopes)
It’s basically a complete guide on how to pick the perfect snowboard setup that’s right for you.
Join us on YouTube:
I upload a new video every week (sometimes more often) to the SnomieTV youtube channel, so feel free to check it out and subscribe if you want to see the videos before they hit the blog:
I may or may not do video versions for the other sections of our gear guide. Let me know if that’s something you’d like me to do.
ps – I know our regular readers have the guide already, but I figured I’d make a video version of the snowboard sizing/how to size a snowboard section for those who’d rather be able to just watch a video instead of reading the guide.
A lot of people have the habit of downloading guides and never reading them, at least this way anyone can just hit play and learn how to pick a snowboard correctly.