Admit it. You do one or more of these things.
1) Look for attractive members of the opposite sex, ride the same ski run and ‘accidentally’ end up on the same chairlift.
“Oh hi random_hottie_01 who I happen to be sitting next to. I definitely did not chase you down on this run and try to time my line up to end up on the same chairlift as you.”
2) Make small talk about other people’s snowboard equipment.
“Nice snowboard, what kind is it? Yeah I heard those are pretty awesome, except for the exploding parts that severe your leg if you fall.”
3) Sit in awkward silence the entire way up.
4) Provided you’re on your own, lie down and have a quick nap.
5) Get asked by random kids “You sponsored bro?”
“Yeah bro. I get a cheque for $182.42 every week. I’m sponsored by the government. Pretty sweet right?”
6) Contemplate whether you could jump off and land without injuries… decide against it.
“Oh my god, my leg, my leg!”
7) Watch locals throw down tricks and wish you could snowboard like that.
“I could totally do that if I tried…”
8) Talk obnoxiously loud on your phone so that everyone on the chairlift can listen in.
“Oh hey doc? Herpes? That’s a bummer!”
9) Yell loudly at your friend below you… proceed to realize that it’s not actually your friend.
“YO CAMERON! CAMERON! YO CAMERON!”
10) Check your phone.
“Oh man, 500 messages from Jessica Alba? She really needs to stop being so needy!”