So, you’ve spent the time to pick the right gear and equipment, now you need to know how to take care of it. Waxing and tuning your snowboard gear is an important step to taking care of your equipment.
Here are a few reasons you should be waxing and tuning your snowboard & ski gear:
- Your gear will last longer
- Your gear will perform better
- You’ll be able to set-up your gear for the exact type of riding you want to do
Here is a list of simple, easy to follow guides that will take you through the steps of waxing and tuning your ski & snowboard gear:
- How & Why To Wax Your Snowboard/Skis
- 3 Tips To Get The Most From Your Ski/Snowboard Wax – How To Mix & Layer Wax
Base repair / p-texing tutorials:
Edge repair and tuning:
- Reducing Your Edge Catching – How To Detune Your Snowboard’s Edges
- Get More From Your Snowboard’s Edges – How To Bevel & Sharpen Edges
Binding angles, adjustments and width:
- What Snowboard Binding Angles Should You Use?
- How Far Apart Should Your Bindings Be? Finding The Best Stance Width
- Get More Performance From Your Bindings – How To Rotate Your Highbacks
- Setting Up Your Bindings For Riding Powder
Boot adjustments and fixes:
- How To Reduce Heel Lift In Snowboard Boots
- How To Stop Snowboard Foot Pain with Custom Footbeds & Heat Molding
Clothing and outerwear maintainance:
- How To Make Your Gloves Last Longer By Using Nikwax
- How To Wash Your Outerwear & Restore Waterproofing With Nikwax
If there are any other tuning and maintenance guides that you’d like, let me know and I can add them. Happy tuning!